DISPATCH OPERATIVE – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you. We are a family run business with over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers. Currently we are looking for a Dispatch Operative to join us at our Production Facility in Rotherwas, working closely with the Production Management and the Dispatch Operations Controller/Dispatch Supervisor and to conduct preparation of Techtest products for storage or dispatch and to ensure dispatch targets are met.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of all Techtest products for storage and despatch and ideally possess;
- A sound work ethic
- A degree of manual dexterity.
- A manufacturing background is preferable but not essential.
- An ability to read technical drawings would be advantageous.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- The generation and application of product labelling.
- To conduct period stock inventories.
- Adherence to strict production paperwork and packing standards.
Although relevant experience would prove advantageous, it is not essential as comprehensive training will be provided.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
We have a positive, professional and welcoming environment; you will have the opportunity to work within a fully integrated multidisciplinary business. We offer good job security and stability with career development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Full time position.
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch. No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Free internal training provided as required.
- Opportunities to progress, promote internally and up skill.
- Due to the nature of the business being a manufacturing environment, working from home arrangements are not available.
If you want to find out more about one of Herefordshire’s largest hi-tech companies then please visit our website; www.hr-smith.com.
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,