STORES PERSON – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you. We are a family run business with over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers. Currently we are looking for a Stores Person to join us at our Production Facility in Rotherwas to work closely with the Techtest Purchasing Manager, Warehouse Manager and the Stores Supervisor.
- Receiving stock into the system through Goods In.
- To ensure that all stores’ records are accurate and up to date.
- Kit logistics (I.e. allocating and picking kits, preparing kits for collection).
- A positive/can-do approach and be able to handle a busy, multi-task environment with changing priorities.
- Providing cover for Goods Inwards operations, as required.
- To keep release paperwork in order.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instruction is essential.
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
- Booking in stock from external departments and Techtest production.
- Stock Control.
- A current Fork Lift License would be desirable.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
We have a positive, professional and welcoming environment; you will have the opportunity to work within a fully integrated multidisciplinary business. We offer good job security and stability with career development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Full time position.
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 0pm with half an hour each day for lunch. No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Free internal training provided as required.
- Opportunities to progress, promote internally and up skill.
- Due to the nature of the business being a manufacturing environment, working from home arrangements are not available.
If you want to find out more about one of Herefordshire’s largest hi-tech companies then please visit our website; www.hr-smith.com.
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,