OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
Chunc Ltd design manufacture and fit a range of manual attendant controlled, postural management paediatric wheelchairs which offer indoor and outdoor mobility for children and young adults with moderate to specialist needs. Chunc are currently looking to expand their small, friendly and professional team.
Committed to delivering excellent service we are looking for a conscientious and organized Office Administrator to provide efficient and effective day to day support within the Chunc Sales Office.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
- Order Processing.
- Answer customer telephone queries.
- Process customer quotations and hasten outstanding sales quotes.
- Liaise with Chunc Design and production team to effectively quote for all modifications required.
- To assist in maintaining all sales visits files for the sales team.
- Liaise with Production Supervisor regarding outgoing sales, FOL and Rental orders.
- Liaise with Shipping Department for all shipping costs.
- Liaise with Hospitals and Private Clients to arrange collection of rental and FOL equipment.
- Maintain Sales service calls to customers if required.
- Arrange demonstrations and assessments for sales team when required.
- To assist in maintaining all customer files for the sales team.
- Self-motivated with good written and oral communication skills.
- Proven organisational ability, and good time management.
- Filing/records management.
- Customer service skills.
- Solid computer literacy skills with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We have a positive, professional and welcoming environment; you will have the opportunity to work within a fully integrated multidisciplinary business. We offer good job security and stability with career development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Full time position.
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch. No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Free internal training provided as required.
- Opportunities to progress, promote internally and up skill.
Due to the nature of the business being a manufacturing environment, working from home arrangements are not available.
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,