ACCOUNTS/ADMINISTRATION COMPLIANCE OFFICER – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you. We have over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers. We have a positive, professional and welcoming environment; you will have the opportunity to work within a fully integrated multidisciplinary business.
Currently we are looking for a Business Performance Auditor to monitor performance in the Accounts, Payroll, Shipping and Purchasing departments. Management of K.P.I’s and their corrective actions, with an emphasis on the book-keeping functions is required. This will be a varied and wide-ranging role requiring strong book keeping and administrative qualities.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Directors.
- Ensure strong financial controls and procedures are in place and adhered to across the business.
- Review and maintain standing financial instructions for the Group.
- To ensure reports for the Office of National Statistics are prepared.
- To ensure year end preparation is completed correctly and on time, working alongside the Accounts Manager.
- To administer and oversee an audit programme for Business Administration processes, including sales administration, shipping, personnel payroll, accounts and production departments as agreed with the Directors.
- To understand and audit our purchasing, stores, stock control and valuation system including the operation of our Factory Master IT System.
- Producing regular reports for the Directors as required.
- Established bookkeeping skills.
- General accounts experience is essential.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous performance audit/high level audit experience desirable.
Full time position.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Hours are based on a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch.
If you want to find out more about one of Herefordshire’s largest hi-tech companies then please visit our website; www.hr-smith.com