TECHTEST QA INSPECTOR- ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you. We have over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers. We have a positive, professional and welcoming environment; you will have the opportunity to work within a fully integrated multidisciplinary business.
Based at our production facility at Rotherwas, due to continuing growth of the company, an opportunity has arisen for a QA Inspector to join the team, based in our search and rescue production department to work in close association with the quality and production staff, demonstrating compliance to regulations and continuing to ensure high quality standards are met through manufacturing.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
Previous production or QA experience is essential requisite of this role with the ability to read and fully understand engineering drawings and must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- To work with the chief inspector to ensure that all production assemblies and sub-assemblies are made in accordance with production documentation and drawings.
- Ensure all production paperwork is completed to the correct standard in the assembly and final despatch areas.
- Carry out inspection of products at all stages of assembly including printed circuit boards and soldering joints.
- Log failure analysis onto PC for weekly review.
- Be fully aware of company standards and raise change notices as required.
- Ensure that Techtest production area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out roaming inspection as required.
Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch. No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Full time position.
We have a positive, professional and welcoming environment; you will have the opportunity to work within a fully integrated multidisciplinary business. We offer good job security and stability with career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If you want to find out more about one of Herefordshire’s largest hi-tech companies then please visit our website; www.hr-smith.com