If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you. We are a family run business with over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers. Currently we are looking for a Production Test Technician to join us at our Production Facility in Rotherwas to work closely with the Techtest Department Supervisor to ensure production targets and build standards are met.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of basic electronics and be expected to identify Production test failures and advise to achieve satisfactory rework.Successful candidates will be responsible for the testing of components and products utilised on airborne Search and Rescue equipment and ideally possess:
- Sound work ethic.
- A naturally enquiring mind.
- A manufacturing background is essential.
- Ability to read technical drawings would be advantageous.
- The operation of test equipment. (Full training will be provided)
- Full time position.
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch. No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Free internal training provided as required.
- Opportunities to progress, promote internally and up skill.
- Due to the nature of the business being a manufacturing environment, working from home arrangements are not available.
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,