SALES ADMINISTRATOR – STREET COURT, NEAR LEOMINSTER
If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you. We have over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers.
The HR Smith Group, a world leader in airborne antennas, search & rescue equipment and aerospace electronics, has the following vacancy for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in a sales environment and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace at our Head Quarters near Kingsland, Herefordshire.
Working within the highly successful Sales and Marketing Department.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
- Processing incoming orders.
- Sending outgoing quotations.
- Handling general customer enquiries.
- Liaising with the company’s Shipping, Repairs and Production Departments.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- 3 years + sales administration experience.
- Confident with Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
We have a positive, professional and welcoming environment; you will have the opportunity to work within a fully integrated multidisciplinary business. We offer good job security and stability with career development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Full time position. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with half an hour each day for lunch. No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
- Due to the nature of the business being a manufacturing environment, hybrid (working from home) arrangements are not available.
If you want to find out more about one of Herefordshire’s largest hi-tech companies then please visit our website; www.hr-smith.com
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,