CUSTOMER REPAIR TECHNICIAN – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you. We have over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers. We have a positive, professional and welcoming environment; you will have the opportunity to work within a fully integrated multidisciplinary business. Based at our production facility at Rotherwas, due to continuing growth of the company, an opportunity has arisen for a Customer Repairs technician to join the team, based in our repairs department to work in close association with the quality and production staff, demonstrating compliance to regulations and continuing to ensure high quality standards are met through manufacturing.We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a sound work ethic. The position is ideally suited to a production operative with extensive internal manufacturing experience.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
- Repair of returned customer product in accordance with Product Paperwork, Special Repair Procedures and Workshop Practices.
- To ensure all repair paperwork is completed to the required standard.
- To ensure all equipment being used is within calibration limits.
- Full compliance with Quality and Aerospace standards.
- Identify replacement component parts.
- To be aware of company standards (WSP, DOI and the Change Note System etc.).
- To ensure that all working areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Full time position.
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 7.45am to 4.15pm with half an hour each day for lunch.
- No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Free internal training provided as required.
- Opportunities to progress, promote internally and up skill.
- Due to the nature of the business being a manufacturing environment, hybrid (working from home) arrangements are not available.
If you want to find out more about one of Herefordshire’s largest hi-tech companies then please visit our website; www.hr-smith.com
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,