Position available at Rotherwas, Hereford.
Techtest has a vacancy for an enthusiastic HNC qualified PCB Design Engineer to work in our expanding research & development facility in Hereford, in the heart of rural Herefordshire.
The role will be as a key member of a multidiscipline team working on a range of state-of-the–art search and rescue products for the aviation industry.
- To lead a small team responsible for the PCB physical design process
- Achieve PCB data release to industry standards, including all manufacturing requirements, i.e. panelisation, solder masks etc
- To produce production design data, i.e. bill of materials, circuit diagrams and placement guides to a consistent standard
- To work closely with electrical and manufacturing engineering staff to enable a concurrent design process
- To liaise closely with existing PCB suppliers and potential new suppliers to ensure consistent supplier performance
- PCB ECAD design flow
- High Speed Digital Layout
- Mixed signal design Layout
- PCB design for EMC
- Altium Designer
- RF design Layout
- Good knowledge of assembly process capabilities
- Certified Interconnect Designer (CID or CID+)
Please call 01568 708 744 for an application form.